Thursday, November 25, 2010

Inspiration elsewhere


Those Paper folding by Carolina inspired me today
with new ideas of decorations for the upcoming holidays.



Loving the look of this small workspace with the
huge world map and the warm feeling of the wooden
furniture and floor.



Vík Prjónsdóttir's The Twosome blanket. Looks like the
perfect Xmas present! (in countries where the weather is
set correctly of course...)


STUDIO FLUDD
Beautiful new kit of geometry wooden pins and magnets
from Studio Fludd. More on their shop.



Another origami crane!
Swan Vermeil and Resin necklace by Origami



I love wallpapers and wish I could just very
easily choose a different one each month. I might
like to stick to this one for a little longer though.



These cushions stole my heart. Look how rich those
fabrics are! Simply gorgeous!



How fun is this print?
One can never have enough of Jen Collins's works.


Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans friends!
Hope you are celebrating with great cooking, lots of wine and the best company!

I really miss my man tonight...

Here's a little random selection of things which inspired me this week. Enjoy! xx


Click the images for their source.


7 comments:

  1. i totally just fell in love with the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Galit! I'm happy if I can inspire others :)
    That wallpaper looks amazing! I'm also loving the wood floor and the pillows.
    ps. I get inspired every time I come and visit here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That workspace is lovely.....as is the lounge/living room in the room behind.....totally, totally my kind of style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a wonderful compilation of images! i absolutely love the origami crane necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your finds - that wallpaper is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, what a lovely collection of things...I love the workspace...and the blanket!! Hope you've had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete